There you can also read about what this award is, or you can see my former post for more information about it :)
And here are my answers:
- I have not been blogging very long, my first post is dated 24th of March 2014 so that is just a few weeks :)
- The highligh have been to be nominated for this award -twice! :) Thanks!
- My favorite WoW-expansion is .. hmm I think I will have to go with The Burning Crusade. I like them all, but that one was the first. I leveled Class in healing spec, and did a lot of instances with my guildies, which I enjoyed a lot! :D
- The most read post so far is the post about my main, its called The first one and I'm happy it's the most read one, because I really felt that I wrote about something close to my heart when I wrote it :)
- Na, I would not quit over such a thing. I have lot of lovely ground mounts I could use^^
- My favorite thing to do, I must admit that vary with my mood. I love to raid, but I also had a lot of fun when I did rated battlegrounds back in Cataclysm with some friends of mine.
- My favorite Transmog item is no longer availible in game, it is Benediction from original WoW. Getting that quest done was the best feeling ever! Here is a link to it on Wowhead: Benediction
- My significant other "randomly" play WoW. He currently have an active subscription but he get bored with it very quick. But we do play together when his sub is active :) And this weekend we did a loooot of D3 together! :D I know D3 isn't a sub based game but still -we play together. :)
- I think that was to help someone kill the rare mob close to Halfhill.
- I play Diablo3, but that is it :) I am very WoWoholic, so WoW and D3 is enough for me! :D
Thanks again for nominating me, it was our little chat in guild that was the final push to create this blog, so thank you for that! :)