søndag 6. april 2014

The Liebster Award nr. 2

I was so lucky that I got nominated by Mr and MrsWoW on twitter aswell, you can find their blog-post nomination here: The liebster awards part 2

There you can also read about what this award is, or you can see my former post for more information about it :)

Their questions
  1. How long have you been blogging?
  2. What’s been the highlight of your blogging career so far?
  3. Which has been your favourite WoW expansion and why?
  4. Which is  the most popular blog post you’ve ever published? Link it!
  5. If they were to remove flying from WoD, would you quit? If so, for how long?
  6. What is your favourite thing to do in a group in WoW?
  7. Link your favourite transmog item and some info on where to get it.
  8. Does your significant other play WoW? If so, do you group together often? If not, why not?
  9. What is the last nice thing you did for a stranger in WoW?
  10. What other MMO’s do you play?

And here are my answers:
  1.  I have not been blogging very long, my first post is dated 24th of March 2014 so that is just a few weeks :)
  2. The highligh have been to be nominated for this award -twice! :) Thanks!
  3. My favorite WoW-expansion is .. hmm I think I will have to go with The Burning Crusade. I like them all, but that one was the first. I leveled Class in healing spec, and did a lot of instances with my guildies, which I enjoyed a lot! :D
  4. The most read post so far is the post about my main, its called The first one and I'm happy it's the most read one, because I really felt that I wrote about something close to my heart when I wrote it :)
  5. Na, I would not quit over such a thing. I have lot of lovely ground mounts I could use^^
  6. My favorite thing to do, I must admit that vary with my mood. I love to raid, but I also had a lot of fun when I did rated battlegrounds back in Cataclysm with some friends of mine. 
  7. My favorite Transmog item is no longer availible in game, it is Benediction from original WoW. Getting that quest done was the best feeling ever!  Here is a link to it on Wowhead: Benediction 
  8. My significant other "randomly" play WoW. He currently have an active subscription but he get bored with it very quick. But we do play together when his sub is active :) And this weekend we did a loooot of D3 together! :D I know D3 isn't a sub based game but still -we play together. :)
  9. I think that was to help someone kill the rare mob close to Halfhill. 
  10. I play Diablo3, but that is it :) I am very WoWoholic, so WoW and D3 is enough for me! :D

Thanks again for nominating me, it was our little chat in guild that was the final push to create this blog, so thank you for that! :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar